$17 – $25 an hour
Horticulture, 1 year (Preferred)
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
San Francisco Bay Area, CA (Required)
- Working Days:
Full Job Description
CityLeaf’s mission is to help make people happier, healthier and more productive – through plants.
We are a locally owned, fast-growing company that provides indoor plantscaping solutions to corporate clients across the Bay Area.
Mission of the Role
You are the interior horticulturalist for a route of commercial companies throughout the Bay Area. Visiting multiple companies throughout the week you will ensure that each of our client’s horticultural programs thrives by keeping the plants healthy and looking great, each-and-every day.
· Maintain indoor office plants for a specific route of commercial clients by watering, pruning, fertilizing and ensuring the overall health and vitality of your plant program.
· Provide a superb customer experience by being knowledgeable, trustworthy and efficient and building strong relationships with every client.
· Deliver plants and color arrangements to accounts when necessary.
· Keep accurate records and notes for all accounts.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
· Successful candidates will have a passion for plants and plant care and experience maintaining plants for a commercial indoor route or similar
· Strong Work Ethic…you will be on your feet all day
· An innate understanding of authentic customer service
· Tech Savvy and comfortable using mobile technology
· Great communication skills
. Ability to work independently and efficiently, deal with ambiguity and make confident smart decisions
· Valid CA Drivers License with Clean Driving Record
· Physical requirements include lifting, bending, kneeling and occasional short ladder work.
Compensation & Benefits:
· $17.00 – $25.00 per hour
· Generous Paid Time Off Policy
· Paid Holidays
· Medical/Dental Insurance
· 401(k) Program
· Company Vehicle
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $17.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus Pay
The indoor horticulturalists role is an essential position that requires entering corporate offices daily. There is occasional contact with customers but not too often. We provide masks, hand sanitizer and do frequent health checkups.
- Horticulture: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- San Francisco Bay Area, CA (Required)
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Friday (Required)
- Multiple locations
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place